Additional information required when adding a client
Sometimes, you might see a message asking you to provide some additional information on one of your clients. Don't worry though, it just means we're still trying to process our identity checks. First of all, we recommend refreshing the page, as sometimes our system might needs a little more time to complete the process.
If you can still see the message, we will just need a bit more information to verify their identity before we can finish setting up your client's account. Simply email us ( email@example.com) a photo or scan of one of the following:
- An IVC signed by a regulated individual (there's a template below, but please feel free to use your own firm template)
For clients born outside of the UK
- The source of the funds your client is looking to invest
- Whether your client has any financial interests or assets outside of the UK
- How long have they been in the UK
- How Octopus Choice came to your attention. And why you chose to recommend it.